Announcemnts and Kla Ha Ya Days, Snohomish
Due to some unfortunate posts on Facebook (not mine), I have moved much of my social media to elsewhere. This includes my announcements of future literary activity, which I (up until last week) posted in “The World of Tond” page on Facebook. They will live here now, in this blog. With that in mind, I hereby present my book-selling schedule for the rest of the summer. Click on the picture to see it more clearly.
Thanks to Cassander Garduna (Shiloh Moon) for the
Moon-Horse, the mascot for my “MadStones” books — and up to now, mysterious.
The soonest upcoming event is “Kla Ha Ya Days” in Snohomish. I went to this street fair / carnival / parade last year with other local authors in the Authors Event Network, and had a lot of fun. I expect it will be the same this year. I will be there in the AEN booth on Saturday (7/18/2026).
So, reader, if you’re in the north-of-Seattle area this weekend,
drop by for a street fair, ice cream, a pie-eating contest, carnival rides, a
parade, and: to get a book or two from me and/or other local authors.
The Fyorian text (botom left): Klá Há Yá Méin: Shándi Maellórn ni Kéroméin (Kla Ha Ya Days: Frog Days of July; literally "Kla Ha Ya Days: Sevenmonth-in Frog Days".) Fyorian is a conlang from my "Tond" and "MadStones" books: it is the language of the wandering loremasters and the basis for much Emb scholarship. The text uses standard Fyorian punctuation at the beginning and end, but the colon looks the same as in English because the original Fyorian writing system has no such mark.


Comments
Post a Comment