Upcoming AEN Events for August and September

 The Author Event Network 2026 summer season is winding down. But there is still time to get signed copies of books by me and other Seattle-area authors. My own schedule is as follows (subject to change):

Lake City Summerfest, August 1st (Saturday), 10:30 AM to 9:30 PM.
This is a fun family event. I've been there two years now. It was the first AEN event where someone bought my entire "Tond" Series. ...and I hope Beamae's Seafood Gumbo booth is back!

I added the conlangs at the bottom; they’re Fyorian (on the left) and Emb from my “Tond” and “MadStones” books. Both spell out “Lake City Summerfest” phonetically, with customary punctuation.

The Fyorian characters are: Place-name marker, L, AY vowel with accent, K, hyphen, S, short I vowel with accent, T, long E vowel, space, S, UM vowel with accent, M, R vowel, F, short E vowel, S, D (“D” after “S” becomes “T”), and “end of text” marker.

The Emb characters are: L, A, vowel modifier, K, dot (space), S, short I vowel, T, short I vowel (sounds like long E vowel at the end), dot (space), S, A (there is no “Uh” vowel), M, R, F, short E vowel, S, T.


Okay, back to the schedule for book signing.

Kingston Sunday Market, August 9th (Sunday), 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.

Mukilteo Lighthouse Festival (“Mukfest”), September 11th (Friday), 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM.

And again, Mukilteo Lighthouse Festival (“Mukfest”), September 13th (Sunday), 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

Fantasy Faire, Tacoma, September 19th (Saturday), 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM.

Book Tree, Kirkland (Readings by several authors in the book store!), September 26th (Saturday), 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM.

Drop by one or more of these for books (always), food (usually), and fun (always)!  See you there!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traces of a Tempest in Tond